back to life

come back strongly in any situation

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Arambol experience

In the past I heard so many stories regarding Goa from my senior friends like Prakash Annan, YMCA people like Kenny,Vathiyar and some seniors.

One day on march 2000 I started to go there. After some bathing and boos in the baga. I got a bus in the pernem,North Goa. After that I got another bus it went about 45 km crossing some forest and lakes etc. I reached there at 3 pm. I asked man how to reach the beach. He told me to go through a foot path. I went and went for atleast 3 km. I found an old church. I find that place so strange. No Police and nothing. Still walking I reached a long beach. In the front I found a painting of a nude woman. it quotes "Just Look and don't come beyond". I finally reached the beach and there some western people smokes something like "Grass". To my surprise all teenage girls and boys were swimming and roaming in no dress. nothing..

One mind its very exciting but other mind its something feeling dangerous. Time went its 7 pm. Two indian guys with no dress charge towards me and asked who are you. to my good time I told" enna". suddenly one guy asked are you malayali. I told that near to Trivandrum. Then only they told its a very dangerous place. Pl go away. He's too from Kasarcode. If you want any help pl call 98... some no. Here there are drugs,sex and even homo. There were many murders here and then. So pl go to Baga or even Anjuna.

Now and then we read about rape etc in Arambol but its very haunted and exciting place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home