back to life

come back strongly in any situation

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Impossible is only for fools not me

I met a friend name Annamalai who directed a film called “school” it flopped and He still works as an associate director in some films. He said working as an assistant director may be the toughest job in the universe. He sleeps only 2-3 hours during the project time. He also said when you are an associate there’s more work load and you are the one who running the project. It’s not the money or ladies that drive you the director but somewhat creativity and the implementation of the creativity. The creativity must be a good product that has to accept by all the people in the respective regions. Somebody who wants to a director must think of the real film makers like Spielberg and some others. My friend working there for 14 years but still smells no success and His belief always want to be a good director. Yes it is possible. Only fools think there is impossible and I am very firm in the side of my friend Annamalai.

I am also thinking of becoming a director but I have do a complete home work to a successful. I don't know how it goes

Also my friend told that the ladies matter is never a big thing. Only the media and the common people think about it.but if you are becoming a capacity of a director Your thinking must be winning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home